Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card Carousel - 2009!

Welcome to the Christmas Card Carousel! I’m so glad you stopped by. Giving and receiving Christmas cards is one of my very favorite parts of the Christmas season!




This year, putting our Christmas Card together was a lot harder for me than before. My brother took some awesome photos of us recently and I knew that I wanted to use one, however deciding which one was the hard part! I think I came up with about four or five different card designs and debated and debated over which one to use.
It was such a hard decision, but I finally decided on this design. It was a little different for me, but I really liked it and was excited about using it for our card this year.
truck-card-love copy
BUT, I was so disappointed when our prints came in and there was a big green dot on my nose – and as much as I love polka dots, it was not supposed to be there! So, I had them reprinted, and they came messed up, AGAIN!
We were getting down to the wire so I couldn’t take a chance on having them printed again, so I decided to go with one of the other designs.
So, this is what went in the mail and I love it too!
We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! May you know the peace, love and joy that’s found in Christ alone.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Now, it’s your turn to join in the fun and share your Christmas card with us. I can’t wait…I’m off to visit now!

48 comments:

  1. I love the card that I received in the mail! :) And I really *HEART* the first picture you chose...such a great shot. You guys are a gorgeous couple.

    Merry Christmas sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them! That stinks that the first ones got messed up twice! But everyone will love the second ones just the same!

    Merry Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! where do you get your cards printed?? i've always printed my own, but it's such a hassel to get the color and alignment perfect. i'd rather just have it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have linked up to my digi-scrapped Christmas Card blog post to join in the fun.

    Thanks for hosting this :)

    Christmas wishes from N Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both; they are each so original. Merry Christmas to you, Faith.

    Hugs,
    Carol

    I'll be linking up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE BOTH cards...and I still can't get over how adorable your long hair is! I wish mine would grow that long :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love both of them and agree that your hair looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both....

    Your second one is the pattern I almost picked but went with the damask instead...

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable cards... love them both... cute couple... Thanks for hosting! I love looking at everyone's cards... ~ kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas card is beautiful!! I love the photo, it's so good!! Thanks for sharing and this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both the cards! Thanks for doing this...I LOVE Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! You two are very photogenic! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your Christmas cards! I would love to participate in your Christmas Card Carousel but I'm waiting to do a birth announcement/Christmas Card. They are going to be getting out late this year. Thanks for putting this together. I love seeing everyone's Christmas Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I really like the first card too! Your hair looks so long in those pics! Josh needs to start a business!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love them both!! I had printing issues too...so frustrating. I just love your design style, and those are great pictures, too. Thanks for doing this - so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for doing this! I just love Christmas Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got your card and I love it! You guys are so cute.

    I am incredibly behind this year and haven't had the chance to do our cards. It's driving me crazy with Eric gone all the time. I'm still holding out hope, but may have to let it go this year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love both of the cards! You look like a model!!! And I cannot believe that I haven't sent your card yet. Its going in the mail today!! Sorry friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love both of them....and I am sucker for houndstooth! (Even though I'm not a Bama girl) :-)

    Thank you so much for hosting this fun event. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh beautiful! Love your christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! I LOVE the black and white houndstooth with the red. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Faith,
    I LOVE your cards!!! So cute!! And I'm sure you looking adorable with a green polka dot on your nose =)

    You two look so happy!!

    Have a Blessed and Merry CHRISTmas,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for posting, Faith! I love both versions of the cards, and I'm glad they turned out well.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for stopping by!!
    I like both of your cards too btw!!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's such a bummer that your 1st card got messed up! I like them both though!

    Thanks for putting this on, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those pictures are gorgeous, Faith!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Faith~ loved both of the cards! So orignial and fun...where do you get them made? You are such a nice looking couple :) I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are beautiful! That stinks that the first ones came back messed up twice! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  29. cute cards and even cuter blog! i've had fun looking around... Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Faith, I LOVE both pictures. They're wonderful. Thanks for hosting the Christmas Card Carousel! Merry Christmas to you and Chad and all of your family. Praying God's blessings on you in a very special way in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  31. i just found your blog and it is adorable :o)

    i look forward to reading more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So glad I found your blog! Love seeing your fun pictures! Will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am late but made it in time! I LOVE the Christmas card carousel!!! And I love you. And I LOVE your both your cards!

    The Christmas Card Carousel stirs up a lot of love in me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I loved participating in the Christmas card carousel this year! Fun! and I love your cards! We are Alabama fans so I love the red and houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think the card you chose looks wonderful!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Faith, I don't think there is such thing as a bad picture of you and Chad, even with a green polka dot nose, I bet you still looked fabulous. Miss you guys! Merry Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. i have LOVED looking at your card and so many others. this is such a fun blog idea! thanks for hosting and sharing great Christmas cheer.
    ps- both of your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  38. i have LOVED looking at your card and so many others. this is such a fun blog idea! thanks for hosting and sharing great Christmas cheer.
    ps- both of your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  39. aww! They are both great! You guys look awesome! :) Am I getting one?? I love showing my friends off to my family at the holidays!
    Merry Christmas honey! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for hosting the Card Carousel! it was such fun! Andf I loved both the cards you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Both of the Christmas cards are beautiful. Thanks for hosting this fun carousel. I will be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi,
    I found you through another blog I follow and I just adore your blog! I am now a follower! I love the two christmas cards! What a bummer the first one kept showing a green dot! What a bummer! I really like them both though!
    I am enjoying reading through your blog!
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  43. y'all are a gorgeous couple! what a bummer that your first card was messed up, but i have to say i am a little partial to the second one...not only do i love the herringbone print, but i LOVE that uga red and black! :0)
    what a fun idea and i am so glad i could participate! merry CHRISTmas

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful pictures!!! Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love both of those!! Ya'll are a great looking couple!

    I love your stockings you made too! I would NEVER be able to tell those weren't from Ballards!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I absolutely love yours! Thanks for sharing and hosting the tour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!