Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Year Blogaversary! (and a giveaway!!!)

Cake-Magenta

It's been two years since this little blog began! Wow, that seems like so long ago. I remember not having a clue what I would write about and if anyone would ever read. And, I still don't have a clue what to write about at times, but I'm so thankful for the sweet friends that I have made over these past two years!

I've been a pretty bad blogger lately, I know. =(  My life is pretty boring, and since starting to work last May I feel like I have even less interesting things to write about. Sometimes I share my highs, and sometimes I share my lows, but no matter what I have found an amazing community of women who are so encouraging and supportive, and for that I could not be more grateful!

So to celebrate, how about a little giveaway?!?

You have heard me talk about the monogrammed market totes and how they are the perfect gift for any occasion. They have so many wonderful uses...picnics, grocery shopping, potlucks, and so much more.

Would you like to win this super cute brown retro floral one?!?!?

Market - BIG FLOWER2st

All you have to do is leave me a comment and you will be entered to win! If you mention this on your blog, you will be entered twice. Just let me know when you leave a comment. You don't have to have a blog to enter, but make sure there is an email address that I can contact you at when you win! You can enter until 7pm Sunday night and I will announce the winner on Monday morning!!

Thank you so much for hanging with me these past two years. I love my bloggy friends!!!

77 comments:

  1. Happy 2 years! I always love reading your blog! I would love to win the super cute market tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!
    I came across your blog through Kelly Stamp's blog. I have loved reading your blog!! Thanks for entering in your give-away! The market tote is too cute!

    Thanks,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary! Love the tote. I could use it for so many things! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE THIS! i love reading your blog! also, everytime i see a hootie hoot owl, i think of you! my baby has one my brother gave her and it's in her crib and i pray for you every night when i tuck her in and see her "hootie hoo" (that's his name; my bro's name is "uncle bear") :)...lol.. we love animals, can't u tell! i'm def. bloggin about ya!! ;) i'll post it tomorrow (tues. mar. 16th) and post a pic of Hootie Hoo for you ;)
    bkah83@yahoo.com
    www.bizzy-bs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tote...happy 2 year anniversary! I enjoy your blog, found through Kelly's Korner.

    Thanks!

    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you! Love you girl! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I love the market tote! Ooooohh...I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on blogging for 2 years! This tote is so awesome, I would love to win! I will post about this on my blog.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faith,

    That is super cute! Can't wait to see who wins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun!
    I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blogaversary sweet friend!!!!!

    You know I LOVE your totes...so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to be entered. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...I'll post this on my sidebar for that second entry.

    Happy Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 2 years! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner blog. I would love to win that cute tote! I'll definitely blog about this. =) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl you KNOW I love you dearly! I am so thankful for this day 2 years ago because it allowed me to become friends with one of the sweetest, most giving, more precious people on the planet!!! Happy Blogaversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for 2 years!!! :) I don't always leave a comment, but LOVE your blog and sweet heart!!

    Congrats and keep up the amazing blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy blogaversary to you too!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Blog Anniversary!

    I am so glad we have "met" through blogging. I can't wait to really meet in Atlanta! So fun!!

    I love the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That tote is TOO cute! I'd love to be the winner of it! Happy Congrats on 2 years of blogging! I love you blog and you should know you are missed when you're not "around!"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Blogoversary, sweet girl!! You are one of the first blogs that I found when I started blogging. I loved you then and love you even more now. You have the biggest heart and I can't wait to hug your neck in ATL!!

    Love you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! And super cute tote!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy 2 year anniversary!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and would love to win the market tote! Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  23. happy 2 years :o)

    oh and i love these things...
    i'd love to WIN this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 2 Years! Oh my word, I love this little tote! I found you through Kelly's Korner.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy two years blogaversary!!

    This tote is so cute!!! If I don't win I may have to buy. Do you sell this one? Love it!!

    Love you too,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy, HAPPY Blog-a-versary, friend!!! I LOVE the tote!!!!! Hope I win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. happy 2 years to you! love your updates and love the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy 2 years!! I love reading your blog, and I love the work you have done for mine! I love those totes. They are so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. **Congrats dear blogging friend**

    I am in LOVE with the monogrammed tote! And how perfect would that be for holding new baby items for my upcoming arrival?

    :)

    make today great!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. happy 2 years! :) love your market totes... so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Blogaversary! Here's to many more blogging years! :)
    So glad to have "met" you and I have enjoyed reading and getting to know you through your blog. What a fun giveaway! Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on 2 years! :-) And I love that tote!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations Faith!
    I'm so glad I met you through blogging (and a couple of times in real life). Looking forward to the next time!~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Blogversary to you! I can't wait to meet you in Atlanta! Thanks for sharing these past two years! Love~MC

    ReplyDelete
  35. I LOVE reading your blog, Faith. And, I LOVE the market tote I ordered from you to use for diapers and other supplies for our newest granddaughter. It would be great to win another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My sweet friend Carol posted about this so I am here to say hello, congrats and please enter my name!

    ReplyDelete
  37. That tote is gorgeous! I really enjoy reading your blog and would love to win your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello and yes please enter me into your drawing!
    Blessings~
    Leslie
    rllemke@gtmc.net
    www.craftymom03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. happy anniversary! very cute giveaway!
    jess
    msdibuono (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi there,
    I follow Deidre and Kelly Stamps blog and found yours through them. Love reading it!!

    Tinkerbelle28@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Blogaversary!!! Much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad I found your blog. :) The totes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have been reading your blog for over a year now and always enjoy your posts. You are so creative and your love for the Lord is ever present. Keep up the blogging. You have fans!! ha

    pinkpirate1@sbcglobal.net

    p.s. Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy 2 Years!! I love you blog and i would LOVE the market tote!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I REALLY want to win this :) I LOVE your monogrammed totes and this one with flowers is PERFECT for spring!!!

    I'm also going to add it to my blog for an extra entry!

    Thanks Faith...I am SO glad we "met" :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy Anniversary and what a cute bag

    ReplyDelete
  47. Happy 2 years! Oh I love the totes! I want to win! Lol! Have a great Tuesday Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the tote. It is so cute. I love your blog as well.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  49. This is SO CUTE! Thank you for giving us all the chance to win!

    Happy "Blogaversary" to you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy 2 years, Faith! I l.o.v.e. that market tote...I'm just imagining what all I could lug around with me then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Woo hoo!! Two years!! Congratulations!! :)

    I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Congratulations on 2 years. Thanks for giving me a chance to win the cute tote.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congrats on 2 years! And what a great give away ...hope I am the lucky winner! bggianakos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Faith, I am so happy you started a blog 2 years ago. You are such a sweet person and I love reading your blog (even though I may not comment every time, I'm reading). I also love your Owl design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. How cute is that!!!! happy blogiversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Fingers crossed... I've always loved these little baskets... perfect for yarn!!!

    Happy Bloggaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  57. The market tote is way-cute! I would love to have it this summer. Thank you!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love this and anything with a monogram on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Congratulations!!!
    Happy Bogaversary!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  60. Congratulations to your blogaversary :-))
    This giveaway looks fantastic, if I win, I would like to send it to my sister-in-law, who lives in States (So no worry about overseas fees :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love it and your blog...God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Um, yes -- ADORABLE!!!

    Happy Anniversary to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I always love coming to your blog and seeing that picture of Callie over on the side! She looks like the queen of the house for sure!
    Happy Anniversary on the blog! I love keeping up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Happy Bloggy Anniversary! I would love to win the market tote! Love it!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  65. happy 2 years! i love the market tote and would love to win one! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Found your blog on Love My 2 Boys. Happy Blogiversary!! I have almost bought a market basket for myself twice, but I talked myself out of it! So I would love, love, love to win this one!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I really love your totes, would love to have it...to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Happy Anniversary, it is amazing that two years can fly by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Happy 2 year blogaversary!! I love this tote and would love to win it!! Super Cute!!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  70. happy blogaversary to you! you're one of the reasons i started into this whole business in the first place. look forward to another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  71. the tote is adorable, I'd love to be entered. you can find my email on my blog info.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Congratulations on two years of blogging! Please add my name to your giveaway. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Congrats on 2 years blogging. The tote is adorable. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Happy 2 years and Happy Spring, what a perfect Spring gift, it is adorable........Happy Day.......Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  75. Happy two year anniversary! I love this tote! I am a follower on your blog and I have your giveaway posted on my sidebar on my blog..
    Please do enter my name in your giveaway. Thanks!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn
    lynn2917@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would love to win this basket. It would be great to us when I go junkin' (flea markets & yard sales).

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  77. Boo! I found this giveaway 2.5 hours too late. Bummer! Really cute tote, maybe I'll buy myself one. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!