Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mixin' Things Up!

It has been a little while since I've mixed up my blog design. I have so much fun working on designs for others, but I often tend to neglect my own design. I was ready for a change and decided to go with this classic, preppy look.

What do y'all think?!?

Of course, it wouldn't be "me" without pink in there somewhere ;-)

Please feel free to grab the new button. And, if you are interested in your own blog makeover you can contact me here


14 comments:

  1. I love it...it sort of reminds me of argyle a little...and I know how much you like that pattern! Very preppy! You are so talented and I am so proud of you.

    Love you to pieces,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I am loving the pink and navy blue.. I just got the chance to change my blog today too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design! I'm attracted to anything with that pink checked design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! Pink, navy blue and green aren't three colours I would have put together, but it REALLY works! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! however,i'm a bit disappointed to not see any owls :(... i still think/pray for u evertime i see an owl :). I will have to take a pic of shelby's room re-decor. we ordered her new "big girl" bed and it's in and we're goin to get it this weekend. it's a white trundle bed and her bedding is soooo cute! :) can't wait!! Love you girl! OH and my blog is bein redesigned, not by my choice, b/c shabby blogs deleted my design and has updated her server so i'm left in the cold :(...o well.....i forgot you do blog designs :( I HOPE i like the redesign. i've already spent $53 :(....i LOVE my blog design now but o well... love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! Your header looks awesome and I love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoohooo! Love the wilder look girly! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new looks. Looks great. A nice fresh start to a new year. Perfect.

    Cheers,
    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! You ARE so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love it! The navy and pink is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!