My sister-in-law made this Jalapeno Ranch Dip recently and I was eating it like there was no tomorrow. It was SO good! I don't have a pretty picture of it, but trust me, you need to try it!
Jalapeno Ranch Dip
~ 1 cream cheese, softened
~ 1 16 oz sour cream
~ 1 ranch seasoning packet
~ 1/2 bag of bacon bits (the good kind. never bacos. ewww.)
~ 1 bunch scallions
~ 1 jar sliced pickled jalapenos (I give them a rough chop to make them smaller)
Just mix all that together and serve with Fritos scoops.
Delish!! Stop by Boomama's blog for more Diptacular recipes!



YUM! This sounds really good! I'll have to give this a try for tailgating this year...
ReplyDelete"Ima get yo RANCH DIP outcha carrrr...." :-)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds sooo good, my friend! I am going to have to make this for some tailgating. And by "make it" I mean print this off and hand it to Big Al for him to whip some up. :-)
And I can't tell you how much I love the fact that you were eating chips and dip when you first saw/met Chad. OBVIOUSLY it was meant to be. :-)
ahh you and me both! i. love. dip.
ReplyDeletemy family is having a labor day party this weekend, and honest to god my first thought was "party means appetizers and that means..RANCH DIP" and hoping that my neighbors would make their spinach and artichoke dip again.
i might print this out and tell my mom to make it, it sounds so good!
ummm, in my "about me" i should definitely include, "i love dips" ;-)
ReplyDeletethis one is going on the list to try!
Sounds yummy! We love dips around here. :)
ReplyDeleteI posted about a creamy jalapeno dip too! Of course, yours includes bacon, which means it is a MUST TRY!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling this is going to be my new favorite dip - making it soon. I LOVE jalapenos!!
ReplyDeleteLove you too!