Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Ornament Exchange!

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is ornament exchange parties. Well, I know I'm not the only one, so  decided to join in this...

How fun would a blog ornament exchange be?!?! I'm so excited to pick out a new ornament to exchange and then receive a fun ornament as well!

Would you like to participate too?! Well, all you need to do is fill out this form and you will then be matched with an ornament exchange partner. Monday, November 14th will be the last day we're accepting entries for the Christmas Ornament Exchange. You will recieve your partners information on Wednesday, November 16th and by Wednesday, November 30th all packages should be mailed. It's that easy!!

You can grab the button and spread the word as well!





And, you can visit the other hostesses here:
Kerbi from So Are You to Me

16 comments:

  1. such a sweet idea! i love that christmas is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing this faith! I signed up to the ornament exchange...how fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun!!! I signed up and will share on my blog next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo
    Ooo sooo fun! I signed up and can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like soo much fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up as well! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your blog! :) I became a follower. :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Fun! I signed up! I love ornament exchanges too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed up...sounds like fun! I'm not sure my form went through though - didn't do anything after I pushed submit. If it didn't - just let me know & I'll do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for this! I've been looking for an ornament exchange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love Christmas cards!!! Hoping to get our pictures soon!! I CAN NOT wait to see your cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I would love to do this, but I am outside the US. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea. I would love to participate but live in Puerto Rico. Please let me know if can join.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!