Sunday, May 27, 2012

Answers to Prayer

LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You and praise Your name, for in perfect faithfulness You have done WONDERFUL things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1

"And now, God, do it again - bring rains to our drought-stricken lives, So those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest, So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing." Psalm 126:4-6
"The Lord has done GREAT things for us, and we are filled with JOY!" Psalm 126:3

70 comments:

  1. I saw Emily posted something on fb then I came to see if you had posted something on your blog. This is the most awesome news. I could not think of anyone who will be a better mom then you. I know you guys have waited on this for so long and God has answered your prayers times 2!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now you need to change your profile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising God!!! So happy for you Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise be to God for his goodness! What wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord!! SO happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallelujah! Praise God for this wonderful news. Katie just calked me at 11:00 to tell me she saw on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am absolutely thrilled for y'all! God is so good. Cannot wait to hear more!!

    (PS - you are just glowing in these pictures!! I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I caught wind of your news on Twitter. ;) I am also a mommy of twins...2 girls. We were married 14 years before we were blessed with them. God's timing was perfect! It has been the. best. thing to ever happen to us. I, with 4 other twin mommies do a weekly blog hop on Mondays where we discuss everything you need to know about having twins. Feel free to come check us out and maybe even link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I just commented on facebook but I have to comment here too. So so happy for y'all. I have tears streaming down my face. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Faith! I changed my twitter name & I lost contact with you, but I've never stopped praying. I'm so, so thrilled for y'all. All my love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAITH!!!!! I have chills!!! tears!!! God is so so GOOD! i am beyond thrilled for you and chad. twice blessed! amazing! amen amen and amen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh , oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! So so excited for you!! Our God is GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! :) I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! That I awesome! God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sooo excited for you guys! God has some awesome surprises for us, doesn't He?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How amazing!!!!!! You are glowing! Such an awesome answer to prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! I've followed your blog for a long time...rejoicing with you today!!!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!! Such a blessing and an answer to prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG WOW!!!!! God is Soooooo GREAT!! Doubly blessed!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't post comments here very often, so I'm delurking to tell you that I am totally choked up right now after reading your good news. Glory to God and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh happy day! So glad this prayer has been answered. I think of you often and pray your hope will be fulfilled - praise the Almighty Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh happy day! So glad this prayer has been answered. I think of you often and pray your hope will be fulfilled - praise the Almighty Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  24. FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    You are gonna be a TWIN MOMMA!!! JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh I could just cry right now!!!!!


    Praise Him! Praise His Holy name!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Also -I just moved your blog on my side bar to my "doubly blessed mama's" column!!! What an answer to prayer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will never forget last Easter when my son and his wife announced the news that they were pregnant. A short time later..it was twins! The boys were born September, 2011! THE most precious gifts! She blogs at moxiemadetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. FAITH!!! This is the best news ever! Our God is so so good and you and Chad are so faithful! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am so happy for you. You have been in my prayers for a long time. Enjoy every second of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Faith...I can not tell you how very, very, very happy I am for you! So often I think of you and pray for you. This has been a long journey for you, and you have walked it with such grace!!! Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!! You and Chad will be the BEST parents these babies could ever ask for!! Praise God for answered prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Faith, God is faithful!! I can't think of anyone I'm more happy for! Congratulations and what beautiful babies you and Chad will have!!
    Congratulations to the Grandparents too! We get JUST as excited as you do too!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Faith, this is just the most awesome news!!! Joining y'all in praising God for these sweet babies!! 2 of them!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a wonderful gift you have been give by God! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely Positively Awesome!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Faith, I am soooo excited for you and your family!!! Such a blessing (or two blessings) and answer to many, many prayers. Congratulations!!!
    I took my blog private but would love for you to still have access. If you would like, feel free to e-mail me your address and I will add you to the list. c_ann03(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Big big congratulations!!! So very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations!!!!!! That is so so so exciting and I'm so happy for your growing family!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Praise God!!!! This post brought tears to my eyes! I've been a lurker for so long, and I've prayed for you so many times! Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have read your blog quietly for years. I'm crying as I look at these beautiful pictures and I know that He is so good!

    Congratulations to both of you!

    Miracles do happen!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  39. So so so happy for y'all! God is so good! Can't wait to read more!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh, what JOY!!! What absolute and complete JOY! Congratulations to the BOTH of you! It never ceases to amaze me how HE answers the prayers of those who truly BELIEVE and ask in His name! My heart is full of an abundance of HAPPY for y'all and I can't stop thanking Him for these TWO precious little BLESSINGS!!!!

    Lots of LOVE and big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  41. PRAISING Him with you!! Having twins is double the blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  42. obviously, i've already commented...but this post popped up in my reader again this morning and i just had to come read it again. i still got chills and tears - ha! i'm so excited for y'all and love the verses you chose....truly HE will give you armfuls of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  43. So happy for y'all! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Faith, I haven't commented or messaged you for quite some time, but I haven't forgotten you. I am SO excited!! I have prayed for you to have a baby of your own and God has blessed you times two!! I can't wait to follow this pregnancy and see those beautiful gifts from God!! Congrats and God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. THIS MAKES MY DAY!!!!
    CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to folow you on this journey with your full hands!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've been praying that the Lord would bless you with children. I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. as soon as I clicked on your post my mouth dropped open! I don't even know you in real life but I am SOOOOO excited for you. God is just so good and blesses those who put their trust in Him. Congrats on what are undoubtedly going to be two adorable little babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh MY GOODNESS!!! I've been waiting for this post for SOOOOO long and praying for you!!! SOOOO very happy for ya'll--you are going to be the best mom ever and to 2 how awesome is that??? God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Yay!!!! God is so good!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am soooo happy for you!! I've been praying that you'd be blessed with children for so long! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh Faith!!!!! I AM FILLED WITH UTTER AND COMPLETE JOY!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!! HE IS GREAT AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED!!

    I love you friend and can't wait to hear more!!!!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ahhhhh, FAITH!!! Congratulations!!! I got chills the second I started reading and seeing the adorable pics!! You two are so cute, that last pic is an absolute framer, so so cute!! I got all teary telling Hubby, we are so so happy for you guys!! Praising God with y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh I am just soooooo excited for you. What a joy! What a joy!!!! Praying for a SUPER HEALTHY pregnancy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congratulations! You have been in my prayers for a while and I am beyond thrilled for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congrats x2!!!!! so incredibly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Faith!!!!!!! I am smiling SO big for you right now!!! I'm so happy and excited for you and Chad! Twins! God is so amazing and gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Faith!!!!!!! I am smiling SO big for you right now!!! I'm so happy and excited for you and Chad! Twins! God is so amazing and gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Praise God!!! This is truly praise worthy. I am beyond excited and happy for you. TWINS!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have shed many tears and cried out to God so many times on your behalf. Seeing your faces in that last picture makes it all worth it. :) He has done GREAT things and I am filled with JOY!

    P.S. Every one of these verses were in my heart on our journey and they are special to me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Yay!!!! What a wonderful thing to read!!!!!! I have followed your blog for a while now (I think I found it through Kelly's Korner), and we were blessed after 9 years with our daughter. Congratulations on your twins!

    ReplyDelete
  61. There are no words to tell you just how happy and excited I am for you! God is so, so good! These pictures are so great - the last one is a framer for sure. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I've now told you on Twitter and FB but had to come tell you again how excited I am for you!!!! I've been praying for y'all for a while now and what an awesome answer to prayer!! God is so good!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!!! I pray for y'all often and this is the best news! So excited to watch the continuation of this jourey!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am so, so excited for you, Faith! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congratulations! Definitely an example of "walking by faith"! What a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  66. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you sweet Faith! :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. so I have not been up to date on my blog reading so let me just make a comment here, too! LOL! YAYY! YAYAY! YAY! YAYAYAY! YAY! We are doing the happy dance over here everytime with think about it! We are just so thrilled! LOVE YOU... ALL 4 of YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!