Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Card Carousel

I know, I know...it's not even Thanksgiving yet and here I am talking about Christmas cards. BUT, this is my absolute favorite time of the year and I'm so excited for it to get here. My cards are printed and stuffed, I just need to address and stamp them. Eep!!

So, please come back to share your Christmas Card with us in the sixth annual Christmas Card Carousel on December 18, 2013. I cannot believe we've been doing this for six years already! I love visiting everyone's blogs and seeing all of the beautiful cards.

Please feel free to grab this button and share on your blog =) 
(hit ctrl+a then ctrl+c to copy the code)

13 comments:

  1. Yay I'm excited! This will be the first year I've been able to participate since I never sent cards as a single gal! I just made my post and scheduled it for the 18th! :) Thank you for hosting, Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to participate again! We still have to take our picture for the card but i've got it designed and ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this last year...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Envelopes are addressed! Waiting on grandbaby # 8 to arrive any day. Then the cards will be printed and mailed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed! Stuffed already? Shoe-eee girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super exciting :) It will be my first year to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to link up again this year but this reminds me I need to get our pictures taken for our cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay! This will be my 4th yr to participate & before then (before I blogged) I enjoyed looking at the beautiful photo Christmas cards! It's one of my favorite things about the Christmas season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! I will definitely join in...even though I already kind of shared how I DIY-ed them on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this tradition you do every year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you do this every year! Can't wait to link up again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!