Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Card Carousel 2014!

Welcome to the seventh annual Christmas Card Carousel!  I cannot believe we've been doing this for seven years. It's something I look forward to each December!
I just thought getting family pictures was a challenge last year. Boy did this year prove me wrong! My two stinkers did not want to cooperate at all, but thankfully our photographer is a miracle worker and was able to get much more than I thought she did. I just love seeing pictures of our family of four!
front of our card:
 and the back: 
 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Now, it’s your turn to join in the fun and share your Christmas card with us. I can’t wait…I’m off to visit now!

Please link directly to your Christmas Card post and not just to your general blog address. Because I have right clicks disabled you will need to hit control + c to copy your link and to paste your link hit control + v. I can't wait to see everyone's cards!

24 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable. Such a sweet family

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! That family photo is GORGEOUS, and the ones of the girls are so cute! Love keeping up with your sweet family. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card this year! The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this link up idea. I don't see where to link up and I would love to add to it!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, especially the Joy to the World on the front. Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to join in on this link-up again this year! It is always one of my favorites of the year. LOVE your card. I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. The years really do fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love doing this every year and it's hard to believe i've participated now since 2009, which was Shelby's first Christmas! Now I get to participate on Rhett's first christmas! Your family of 4 (isn't it awesome to say " my family of 4" now? my how far we have come girl and how BLESSED WE ARE) is beautiful and your card is lovely! love ya Faith :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love doing this every year! Thank you! Your family is beautiful, and I love the matching plaid! I just realized I forgot to show the back of our card- whoops! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the cutest family!
    I don't know how you style the outfits so perfectly... but you pull it off so beautifully every year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards Faith! Every time I see Kinley and Emery and you I think "Joy to the world indeed!" And even though I know that's not what the phrase means this time of year, it just gives me so much joy to see you with your sweet girls.

    Thank you for hosting again and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful! thanks for the link up, I look forward to it every year!
    Merry Christmas!
    -Rebecca (Really Rebeccas Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faith, will you delete my two entries. Both are incorrect!! Sorry. Love Being A Nonny is the title for both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Faith! I found your blog today when some of our Blog Linkers linked to your blog linkup too!

    Your Family's Christmas Card looks great and you have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Christmas Card!!!! I can't wait to put ours on!!!
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, especially the front! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card!!!! Thanks for doing this each year. I love seeing others and sharing our card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goodness Gracious your girls have grown! Great card and beautiful family!! Thanks for hosting this--its always so fun to see everyone's cards. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting once again....your girls are absolutely precious! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card came out so beautifully! Thank you for hosting this wonderful link up :-) I've had so much fun checking out every single card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love watching your girls grow, thanks for another year of the Christmas Card Carousel, LOVE doing this each year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Faith! I'm working on a post that will list all the Christmas link up parties and I was wondering if you would be featuring your annual Christmas Card Carousel this year for 2015? Would love it if you would!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!