Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Card Carousel - 2010!

It's time for the 3rd Annual Christmas Card Carousel! Thank you so much for stopping by.

I absolutely love this time of year. One of my favorite things is giving and receiving Christmas cards from dear friends and family.
Another thing I have grown to love is sharing cards with this wonderful blogging community that I have found. I love to see everyone's families and adorable cards. It's just so fun!!

I have designed our card for the past several years. My husband laughs at me because this is something that I normally agonize over and it takes me forever to make a decision. Last year, we had a big fiasco with the cards and it stressed me out!

This year I really didn't have a lot of time to work on it, and truth be told, it's not my favorite. We didn't have new pictures made and the design is pretty simple for me, but this is what we came up with. I know that really none of that matters in the grand scheme of things. It's just fun to give and receive Christmas blessings and cheer!

I pray that each one of you knows the ONLY reason for this season and the true joy of Jesus Christ!

Please link directly to your Christmas Card post and not just to your general blog address. I can't wait to see everyone's cards!

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love your shirt and the beautiful details!!!:)Merry Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Faith! You have such an eye for design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas Card Faith, very nice job. Thanks for hosting this again, it's always so much fun! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith you are so cute!I really like your Christmas card!Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super cute! I blogged about our card and then saw your Card Carousel in my google reader :) LOVE IT! Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was already a follower of your blog but for some reason I wasn't. Thats fixed! I am now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the carousel... Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about the season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you card! That red door is a photographer's dream! :]

    Merry Christmas, Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - I too usually stress for ages, but this year it came together quite quickly.

    In my post I have added my last 4 years, so you can see the kids growing up in them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even if you don't like the card, I'd say from the resonses on here that it's a hit! Love the idea of a Christmas Card Carousel! Thanks for taking the time to do this! I LOVE Christmas cards - today I got NOTHING but Christmas cards in the mail and that is a great day in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this fun Carousel you have going on here...so cool! I just had to join in on the fun.

    Your card is so pretty...you guys are a stunning couple!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faith,
    I love your card. So sweet. I didn't even do CHRISTmas cards this year, with my surgery and all it was one thing I just couldn't get done. But I'd love to see others cards, but I'm not seeing the linky thing, is it just me?

    Have a Blessed day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower and just played along on the holiday card linky! Im your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute! I love the blue and read color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the chance to share my two Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Great, great picture!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting this, I am now following your blog! Your card is adorable! I also design Christmas cards (I have an etsy shop) and, like you, I agonize over our own card & the outfits we wear, etc! Here is our card this year: http://thelarsonlingo.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-card-2010.html

    Merry Christmas & I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the back of your card! so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea! I didn't get to make any this year, but I can't wait to join in next year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card. Thanks so much for hosting this. It was so much fun last year too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card! So colorful! Love your shirt (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your card! Gorgeous picture of y'all!! I love that you host this carousel, because i love love love seeing all the christmas cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stopped by from Carol's blog. Love this. Got mine up now.

    Merry Christmas,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!