Friday, November 30, 2012

Maternity Pictures

We were able to sneak in a quick maternity photo session before our little bundles made their grand entrance. I wasn't able to share these before the girls arrived but I thought I would share them now.









Looking back, it's hard to believe they were both inside just a few short weeks ago. I know they had to be so squished ;-) I loved my time being pregnant. It was such a blessing and I love having these pictures as a reminder of such a special season of my life. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, these are great!! I love them! Is this the same spot we took photos last year for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO beautiful! You looked so tiny for having 2 babies in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved my pregnancies. I think an expecting mother is particularly special. I always feel special.

    YOU look so wonderful and happy!

    I so envy you getting twins! Lucky, lucky, you! Praise the LORD!

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those last ones are my fave! Love you in the purple and yellow...gorgeous Mama. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faithymay, these are so gorgeous! Just like the mama and just like the babies! Love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These made me tear up all over again...You were so beautiful pregnant! I am so thankful that the Lord allowed you to experience this! Love you to pieces!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Your babies are beautiful and so are these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!