Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (Psalms 100:4, 5)
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Thanksgiving 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Enjoy your first Thanksgiving as a family of 4! :) What a sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are beautiful!! Enjoy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful blessings!
ReplyDeleteFaith~
ReplyDeleteHi! My name is Leanne and I'm a mama from Washington State. I've been reading your blog for some time, and I've never left a comment....but I just had to this time!
I've been following your blog ever since you found out you were pregnant and then you found out you were having twins. What a miracle and what a fantastic blessing!
I just love your blog. I see the Lord in you very strongly.
I'm so glad your girls are finally here....I had actually been praying for you, for your babies, for a safe delivery and for your adjustment with two tiny babies!
You are abundantly blessed this Thanksgiving and it is so beautiful to see your little family together!
Take care!
Leanne
LOVE!! I've been waiting and waiting to see more pictures of your little blessings!! So happy for you and how God answered your prayers!
ReplyDeleteHappy first Thanksgiving to your sweet family! The girls look precious!!!
ReplyDeletemakes me smile so big!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving sweet family! Love this! :)
ReplyDelete