Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Card Carousel - 2012

Welcome to the fifth annual Christmas Card Carousel! I'm so glad you have stopped by. One thing I know we all LOVE about this time of year is receiving beautiful cards from our family and friends.

This is a fun way to share our cards with everyone. I would love to send a card to each of you, but this is the next best thing =)

You can imagine my excitement to send out cards this year. I have waited for so long to have more faces in our family photos, and this is the year!! My sweet friend, Sarah, designed this gorgeous card. The front is our Christmas card...
And, the back is Kinley and Emery's birth announcement...
It was printed on pearlized paper and absolutely gorgeous! By far my favorite card that we've ever sent ;-)

Thank you so much for stopping by. Now, it’s your turn to join in the fun and share your Christmas card with us. I can’t wait…I’m off to visit now!

Please link directly to your Christmas Card post and not just to your general blog address. Because I have right clicks disabled you will need to  hit control + c to copy your link and to paste your link hit control + v. I can't wait to see everyone's cards!

30 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting Faith! And I can totally see why this year is your favourite Christmas card ever. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love it! I was honored you asked me to do it. So happy to see the addition of those precious faces to your cards this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is just A-Dorable! I love it and the little owl hats! Oh my word..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! Sarah did our card too, isn't she just the best?!?!

    Thanks for hosting this link up, I look forward to it now every year!

    Merry 1st FAMILY Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Christmas card w/ birth announcement. You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GORGEOUS card! And so full of happiness! SO SO Happy for you. Ours was a combo Christmas card/birth announcement last year and was one of my very favorites! Merry Christmas to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the card and the pictures on them!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your design and the two cute little babies that are on it.
    My husband and I have been struggling with infertility and this post gives me hope that we might have a new face on our card someday too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This just makes me so so happy!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We did the same thing with a christmas/baby announcement card. ill link up in a few days because i just mailed ours saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I know it is your most favorite yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and birth announcement! How perfect to combine the two!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous!!!! I linked up, off to check out the other cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the idea of a Christmas card / birth announcement combo. And the pictures are just gorgeous. Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card this year
    is beautiful!
    Congratulations on your
    sweet babies &
    have a wonderful
    Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is darling! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! I love the owl hats too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing card! Love that you have finally been blessed with such miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your babies!!! What a gift! I linked up. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm in LOVE with the owl hats on the girls! So adorable!! I'm so happy for your family Faith! :)

    Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ok so i'm late AS USUAL but i submitted my card Miss Faith! Love ya girl! love u

    ReplyDelete
  22. BEST CARD EVER! I loooove both sides. The owls in the nest are PRICELESS. Merry, merry Christmas to your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card!! You have such a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card with such a beautiful family!! So incredibly happy for you and your two blessings this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sir Cuteness is blowing kisses to your sweet babes on the screen. Oh.my.....SO.SWEET.

    They are so cute!! So happy for you and Chad.

    I hope y'all have the most beautiful and special CHRISTmas.

    I love you girl ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for hosting! Those twins are precious and I LOVE their names!!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Christmas card baby announcements are my favorite!! Congrats on your sweet baby girls and fabulous cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Faith, I never comment on blogs anymore, because I barely have time to write mine, ha ha! Your Christmas card this year is SO beautiful because it is all those years of prayers ANSWERED TWO-FOLD! I am so happy for y'all! Have a WONDERFUL first Christmas with those adorable miracle girls. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is definitely my favorite card that you and Chad have ever sent, too! It still brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it. What an awesome tribute to the faithfulness of God at this CHRISTmas season.
    And...of course, you know how much I love your little "owls"! ( ;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!