We got the cd with more pics from our session with Heather and I wanted to share a few more that I love.
This one is really special to me. Heather captured us as we were reading through some verses that have meant a lot to us on our journey through infertility. I have prayed Psalm 27 over and over...especially verses 13 and 14. I have a note in my Bible from one of my best friends where she wrote that same prayer for me in August of 2006. We are still waiting and continuing to believe that God is going to answer our prayer for a baby!
A kiss on the cheek =)
I love weeping willow trees!
This is one of my fave's!
Okay, just one more =)
I really cannot say enough good things about her! Now comes the hard part...deciding which ones to print and frame. Aagghh!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, for a few tricks. I have come across some things that have really helped my blogging/computer time. You may already know about these things, but I just wanted to share in case you didn't!
~ Firefox web browser. I love it SO much more than Internet Explorer! Browsing is so much easier now. I love that they have these cool add-on's...like a gmail notifier, google reader notifier, facebook toolbar, etc. LOVE IT!!!
~ Speaking of google reader - 10 times better than bloglines in my opinion!
~ And, for blogging, Windows Live Writer...oh my word - SO much easier to work with! Get this....when you insert pictures, they actually stay where you want them! Gasp!! Can't you just imagine how much time that saves??? It has a bunch more cool features, and it's free! Gotta love that!
Again, I'm probably way behind on the times when it comes to this techy stuff, but I just wanted to tell my peeps in case you didn't know either! Hope it helps!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a big week coming up. Let's be on our knees seeking the will of God for our country and it's leaders. And, remember WHO is on the throne! Praying for you all!



I LOVE the pics! esp the cheek kiss one!! SO perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe verse is a powerful one. I'm so glad you are able to gain strength from it during your waiting period. God is good and there's always a perfect reason behind is even more perfect plan! Praying for you!!
Have a fabulous week!
ok..wow...seriously...those pictures are awesome...who did those?
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! You're both so photogenic! I love the blue barn? in the background, what a gorgeous color/contrast!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
xo
I love all of the pictures. They are so good..
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to try out the writer.. I have never even heard of that..
The pictures are great!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I am even more behind than you! I don't use any of these things. It takes me so long to figure things out :) Thanks for the tips.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE, LOVE the pics. I cannot wait for this weekend. I was reading an e-mail from her last night and she was suggesting we bring things that are important to us. I thought about taking my bible and now, you've given me confirmation. I just love that picture!
It's going to be tough for you to choose. They are all so good. You need a coffee table book for sure!!
Oh! I just love the pictures!! She did an AMAZING job!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've recently started using Google Reader instead of Bloglines...what a difference!!! :)
I think I have made my thoughts on the pictures pretty clear. :) I still LOVE the b/w one of ya'll looking at each other (fave, fave, all day long) and of course the verse one (so sweet!!). But really, I love them all!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the computer tips, my friend. I am so looking into that Windows Live Writer. I spend half my life getting pictures to cooperate with me. :)
Have a good day!!
The pictures are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteAll of those pics capture your love for each other perfectly ;)!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! And knowing how you feel about PDA, they are seriously cracking me up! I've seen more in these pics than I think I've seen EVER from you. ha!
ReplyDeleteHi Faith...those pics are beautiful. And guess what???
ReplyDeleteYOU WON MY GIVEAWAY! Send me your address and I'll get your CM frame mailed out this week!
lifeat7000feet@gmail.com
Congrats!
Awww, you won a giveaway!!!! And something darling too!!
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW how much I love your pics!! Every single one of them are so good! I can't wait to have ours done....of course John and I don't have the youthful figures of you and Chad, so maybe we can be her examples of chubby people. :)
On my knees for this election and for our nation as well!!
The pics are all fantastic. How will you ever pick? I love pics that mean so much, even though they dont have your face - like the one with the Bible...that is so touching!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll have to check out your computer hints...I'm so illerate when it comes to computers - so I'll have to see if I can figure out any of that stuff!
have a great day Faith!
Faith...oops, I gave you the wrong email address. Can you send your info to:
ReplyDeletemeredith@lifeat7000fee.com
Thanks.
I love all the pics but my favorite is the one where ya'll are standing under the tree!! Have a great rest of your Monday!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the pics!!! They are just amazing. The first one made my eyes water with tears...we love that verse and cling to it for the very same reason. May God bless you 10 fold for your faithfulness and patience as you wait on Him!
ReplyDeleteHUGS TO YOU!!
kendra =)
I just wanted to let you know that the Lord has brought you to my mind several times this past weekend! I'm praying for you girl!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! They are beautiful!!
LOVE the pics! Wow, she is talented and you two are just stunning!!!! I don't know about any of that techy stuff, either, so you're ahead of me!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you, friend!
These are great pictures! And thanks for all of the tips, I'll have to check them out!
ReplyDeleteGlad you made mention about the election. I am truly nervous about the outcome and am praying for mercy from the Lord! I don't want Him strategically voted out of the foundation of our Country!
LOVE that picture of ya'll reading scriptures together! That will have to be framed for the nursery SOON!
ReplyDeletePraying for you Faith!
LOVE your pictures. I'll have to check firefox out, I don't know anything about it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for voting for my kiddo. :)
Those pictures are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI've already told you that I love all the pictures! I don't know how you will pick one to put on a canvas. I really LOVE the one of ya'll and your Bible with the very special Bible verse. So precious! Kelly's right....that one will be great on the wall of your nursery!
ReplyDeleteI should have gotten you to show me about Windows Live Writer yesterday. I am all about saving some time with pictures. I'll have to check it out!
Love you to pieces,
Mom
I'm with you on the pics...they are ALL so good! I wonder how much I could pay Heather to come take pics of us!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you're going to choose between all those great photos! I absolutely would not know which ones to pick!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
I LOVE the b&w "kiss on the cheek"! Such a sweet pic.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these!
((HUGS))
I have loved looking at your pictures. They are beautiful and I love how they depict WHO you are and they are not just a plain ole snapshot.
ReplyDeleteI just read Psalm 27 and God's word is powerful. It has been such a comfort to me this past week. I am working on a tiny notebook I'm keeping in my purse. In it I'm writing down scripture to read and hopefully memorize some to help with the stuggle of no children. I will try to email you some of those scriptures soon. One scripture I have began to pray is Psalm 107:41 "But He lifts the needy out of their suffering and makes their family multiply like flocks."
I read your name in my prayer journal last night. You've been on my mind.
The pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I know you are so happy with them! I will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteOkay, i just found your blog through homemade holidays (nester) and I am totally flippin out. You have no idea how much we have in common....actually, it's kinda scary....hope i don't freak you out with this comment, but this is so crazy. Seriously! It's not just the little stuff like I just switched to google from bloglines, it's the major stuff...our name, my hubby's name also starts with c and we got married in 2001...and it keeps on going.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I'm not a firefox fan, myspace is as far as I've travelled and the windows live writer sounds INTERESTING but i haven't tried it yet.
Well, hopefully I haven't flipped you out too much...
PS, i love those pics...who was your photographer??
Oh my stars ~~ I love ALL your pics!!!
ReplyDeleteI must be technically NOT savvy!! How sad is it that NONE of that means anything to me ~~ help!!!!!
Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn
love the pics! you guys make a beautiful couple.
ReplyDeletelove web writer!!! thank you so much for the info! I posted with it yesterday and it was so much easier. now, can you tell me how to do a slide show? I have tried like 10 times and it never works!
Oh, Faith. I have no idea how you will decide on which pictures to print. They are all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Faith,
ReplyDeleteI came over from Jennifer's blog.
You have a beautiful blog! I so LOVED looking at the pics of you and hubby! They ALL turned out beautiful! You guys make an awesome looking couple!! My family just had our Christmas pictures taken last weekend and I will be posting some of them soon. We are having a touch time picking one of for our Christmas card!
I enjoyed my visit and will come again!
I saw your post on Kelly's corner and I just wanted you know that I'm standing in the gap with you. God will bless us with beautiful healthy babies in His perfect timing. We're on a journey but we're also not alone. I'm praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are just precious!
ReplyDelete