Thursday, January 22, 2009

This post brought to you by...

the letter "C"! I have seen this fun letter tag on several other blogs and because I am in serious need of some blogging inspiration I decided to play along. Megan gave me the letter "C", so here are 10 things that I love that start with "C"!

1. Chad - my sweet, handsome man!

chad-close up

I am so blessed to be able to call him my husband. I do not deserve him, but I am so glad that he's mine!!

2. Calie - my baby girl.

DSC01364

I think you all know by now how much I love this little baby. She is the sweetest thing! I seriously don't know what I will do when something happens to her, but I can't think about that right now. Love my little Calzone!!

3.  Coffee - specifically a Decaf Tall Extra Hot Peppermint Mocha Twist from St*rbucks. Yummmm!

peppermint_mocha

4.  Church

stained glass window

I love going to church and I'm so grateful that I was raised in a home where I knew the importance of it and we were always active in our home church. Just recently, Chad and I made the decision to leave the church home that we've had for over 9 years. It was something God had been working on in our hearts for a while, and we finally made the decision to be obedient and go wherever He is leading. Right now, we don't know where that is, but we are so excited about what God has in store for us and we just can't wait to see where He will take us. We look forward to finding our new church home and getting plugged in!

5.  Cheeseburgers

I love a good cheeseburger! My favorite though is a cheeseburger with chili, slaw and mayo from a local Drive-In. Oh my word, so good!!

6. Cell Phone

palm treo

I use it for so much...calling, texting, email, faceb00k, blogging, etc....what in the world would we do without cell phones now?

7. Computers

Another thing I don't know what we'd do without. The internet, blogging, email, faceb00k, creating, etc. There's so much I love doing on the computer!

8. Cute Cards

easton-Pink-note

I love cute cards and stationery. And, if they have a monogram on them, even better!

9. Crafts

I love being crafty and creative! Sewing, scrap booking, stickers, stamping, painting, decoupaging, decorating, designing...I love it all!

10. Concerts

I love going to concerts and hearing music live and in person. I'm especially looking forward to this concert coming up and meeting a very special blog friend!!! Yippee!!!

travis_cottrell_09_large

 

If you want to play along, just let me know and I'll give you a letter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that we have all been lifting up Harper and rejoicing over the healing God is doing in her life. Praise the Lord, she is now breathing half on her own!!!! There is SUCH power in prayer...let's not stop!!

39 comments:

  1. Hi Faith!! I found your blog through Kelly's. Loved reading around everything here. Its fabulous! :)

    I'm heading to ATL too this weekend. Meeting up with some amazing friends through the Beth Moore blog. I think it will be an amazing time!

    Blessings,
    Fran
    TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in I'll Play along!! Send me my Letter!!

    Isn't it absolutely wonderful Little Harper turned a corner today! Power in Prayer, isn't it amazing!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok girl, I will play if you promise you won't give me a hard letter. HA!!!

    Praise God for Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C was a good letter for you, my friend!!! Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all of your answers for the letter "C"!

    Travis Ccttrell is awesome...you're going to have the best time!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun Faith! I loved reading your letter C tag. I learned so much about you and send me a letter if you get a sec. Ill be praying for you and Chad to find a church home soon. My husband and I did the same thing. It was hard at first, but we knew God wanted us to move and boy has He worked major in our lives since then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, Faith! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive! Been busy (too much FB!!!) then I was worried sick about Harper...I'm back to blogging-my small amount of followers have been missing me! Ha! Please send me a letter! You had a great letter! Your C answers were great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was fun to read!!! :) Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW -- "C" was the perfect letter for you! Can't believe you didn't list "COOL PARENTS", though!

    Love you to pieces!
    MOM

    PS - I'll play if you don't give me to hard of a letter. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I'm glad you posted but oh my goodness what??? Girl, I had no idea. We will miss you guys sooooooo much at the Grove. =( But, I understand your need for obedience, you have to do what the Lord tells you and if anyone is obedient to the Lord, I know you and Chad seek His face daily. I will be praying for you guys that the Lord will lead you right to where He wants you!! But we will still miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you called Calie "your little Calzone"!! That's so adorable :)

    I'd love to play!! Just don't make it too difficult ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. C is for CUTIE too - YOU!!! You are just the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect letter for you!! This is a fun game! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Cs were great. I'll play along, if I don't get X or Q. :)
    I thought about going to that concert, but can't. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! This was so fun! I just love all of your answers!!! Sorry I haven't emailed you back yet! I will do that soon! Have so much fun this weekend. A little birdie told me about the special blog friend you are meeting and I am jealous!! Wish I could be there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this!! Will you give me a letter?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Faith,
    I just discovered your blog and I love it! Very inspirational and also nice to know other Christian women who struggle with day to day issues! Please visit my blog and tag me with a letter. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wasn't the office hilarious last night? You could also use "C" for Semisweet Chocolate...which Michael Scott just doesn't even like. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll play along too, though i have a letter in mind, let's see what i get!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun stuff!! I am SOOO with you on the coffee...and Church...and computers!!! (not to be left out, your husband is really handsome, but it might be a little too weird to add him to my list! HA!)
    I am praying for you with all the changes finding a new Church home entails!! He will bless you for your obedience!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to play!

    Praise God for the great news lately about Harper! Still praying for that sweet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Faith,
    Okay I'll play but if you give me Z . . . jk'ing.

    Have a GREAT time at this concert -- I would so love to go!!!!!

    I will be praying over the church situation. It can be a trying time, but so GREAT when you see how God moves through it all!!!!

    Love you friend,

    Have a Blessed weekend,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a nice list...lots of love being shown! Praying that you guys find your new church home and quickly become "part of the family"! Gotta say...love me some Starbucks coffee, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is fun! C was a good letter for you.

    I'm scared to play along for fear of what letter I may get! (:

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think i might do the letter S, few more ideas for that than T!! Will try to do that soon!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alright girl...I got nothing.
    Throw a letter my way =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this post! So FUN! AND... I'm totally cracking up because we ALWAYS call our (first) baby, our dog, Cali, CALZONE too! Along with many other nicknames! ha ha! I want to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You did a great job with the letter C!! I loved all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I finished my post for the letter S.. check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I found your blog through a blog through a blog through a blog (lol) and I just love it. The layout and colors are so pretty. :) I'd love to play the letter game too. I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have to second what Alex and Jill said. I saw Beth Moore a few months ago and Travis really did an outstanding job. And Beth is just as spunky (i think even spunkier) in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love all of your "C" favorites ;)! A cheeseburger sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your list!!! I think I need a letter...:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sent you an email...let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun game! I found your blog through Miracle of the Moment. Will you please pass a letter along to me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi! Jill just told me that you can make me a button!! :) How sweet! Looking forward to hearing from you. row35401@yahoo.com

    Also, our power might go off (ice storm) any moment so if I don't respond for awhile, that is why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your blog is so stinkin' cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Found you from a blog from Kelly's Korner. Love it!!!

    Would love to play along send me a Letter ma'am.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you!